Gothenburg area outreach coordinator
Sea Shepherd Scandinavia is currently looking for an outreach coordinator for the Gothenburg area.
The primary responsibilities entail coordinating our participation in relevant events with outreach stalls, sale of merchandise, school visits and talks, and also coordinating the Sea Shepherd volunteers that will participate in these events.
Need to have:
- A passion for the oceans
- Fluent English and Swedish skills in both spoken and written
- Good social skills
- A driver’s license
- Experience with organizing and working with people
- A Creative mind
Nice to have, but not necessary:
- Contacts within events & entertainment industry
- A car
What we can offer:
- Experience with leading a group of passionate volunteers and coordinating events within a well-established international organization with global reach.
- Become an integrate part of a new chapter of the world wide movement that is Sea Shepherd
- We are proud to say that Sea Shepherd Scandinavia is 100% powered by volunteer effort, so for the time being we are not able to compensate economically.
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org